CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 May, 05:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Freedomfiqhter in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 May, 08:19
In response Miss Kek to her Publication
restaurants and beaches have been 100% open. theme parks are good to go for months (Disney makes you wear a mask and they limit how many come into the park, plus lots of other limitations, but this is their decision to support new world order, not mandated by the state). big corporations have a mask policy, but I avoid those places because I will boycott anyone asking me to wear a mask unless I absolutely cannot avoid it. If you go to Clearwater they don't wear masks. Central Florida has been under Jerry Demings mayor of Orlando insistence on a mask because he is a libtard dem and his wife is Val Demings who thought she would be the vice president (but dems picked Kamala). so that is why Desantis said no masks mandated in Florida, and no penalties or fines. I am boycotting people with masks and people who got the vax. I am DONE with the covid narrative!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396