Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 May, 05:18
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
A little thieves oil couldn't hurt.
The story is that during the time of the bubonic plague, thieves would rob the dead and dying, and in order to protect themselves, they rubbed certain antibacterial oils on their skin (cinnamon, clove, rosemary, eucalyptus).
You can buy on Amazon, but you don't need the really expensive one.
In a spray bottle mix 8-10 drops with water and a little witch hazel (or few drops dish soap to emulsify). Spray in the air -- kills germs, and room will smell amazing 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Counter Spell @Counterspell
03 May, 05:09
Viral shedding is reduced by limiting carb/sugar intake as that is food for many virus. Fasting is generally what I would do in the event I needed my body to fight something off. Event a 16 hour fast every day would likely make a huge dent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Angela Blewehare @1Blewehare
03 May, 03:45
immune system boosters

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
03 May, 03:37
So hard to know what to do, since no one is even sure exactly WHAT is shedding... I am hearing from people I trust to do the same things you'd normally do to boost immune system and alkalize the body, such as every day 5000mg vitamin c, 30mg zinc, 500 mg quercetin, spirulina capsules, power or tablets, and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in a glass of water 2x/day.