Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 May, 12:54
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
I made it my lifes mission to stay out every chance I got starting in kindergarten. AND as an adult to see their bs curriculum flushed down the toilet. I am a prime reason, why they don't want kids to miss a day. THEY know what kids are truly capable of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
03 May, 04:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The Bankers thru the politicians have made sure that 12 years of our impressionable life is wasted on nonsense, rather than teaching us to think logically. Many of these kids getting out of high school are an emotional mess. They knew what they were doing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
03 May, 12:21
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
I I dropped out of school junior year and never went to collage. It was a topic my mother still talked about. She was so disapointed. Until recently she thanked God for my path.