Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
25 January, 10:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi Kim
Missing you badly. Wanted to let you know!! Love you more though!! ♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 January, 10:53
In response MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ to her Publication
Not possible! ❤️❤️❤️
I'll be back up tomorrow - krunner0123 is my new acct handle!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
25 January, 10:43
omg i spit out more wine 🤣

Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 January, 10:39
message from MA. all of us ❤

25 January, 10:44
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
That's sweet! Please say ditto back! :)
I made a new account but am already in twit jail lol

25 January, 10:44
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
That's sweet! Please say ditto back! :)
I made a new account but am already in twit jail lol

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
25 January, 09:39
channeling Ricky from the Emmy's!

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
25 January, 09:35

TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
25 January, 09:18
Struggling today... been forced to watch news 🤢🤬 Cant bring myself to ask my Grandma to turn it off

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
25 January, 09:18
Vibe check:

Georgia Peach @Gapeachs
25 January, 09:12
did twitter get you too?

Charissma _15 @Riley
25 January, 09:10
..and that's how my furry BFF walks me too!❤️😂

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
25 January, 09:08
...🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙🆙

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
25 January, 09:08
And there I was trying to amp up my APL... lol... J/k... Breathe Patriots breathe... We got this 😁

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
25 January, 09:06
🎬🎬🎬🌞🌞🌞

American Girl @Americangirl
25 January, 09:04
😍❤😍

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
25 January, 09:03
Hi Kim! Made my way here so now T*wi-T* suspends me, lol

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 09:03
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Chellz 170 @Chellz
25 January, 09:02
was just suspended from twitass ....

Linda Cajigas @nananon37
25 January, 09:21
In response Chellz 170 to her Publication
badge of honor. they got me 4 times. Honestly it's not fun anymore without Potus.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
25 January, 09:02
Its me again. Hopefully you remember me.

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
25 January, 09:01
im good. trying to resurrect myself from the twitter purge that happened a little bit ago.

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
25 January, 09:01
im good. trying to resurrect myself from the twitter purge that happened a little bit ago.

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
25 January, 09:00
CHECK! 😀

25 January, 09:07
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
I know when you break out that gif, you mean business :)

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
25 January, 09:00