USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
LeBron James suffered a high ankle sprain to his right leg which may end his career.

How many peeps believe that to be true? I think he got fired!!!
01:56 AM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
03 May, 04:28
In response USCG VET to his Publication
or arrested? boot time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 May, 04:26
wow, thanks for the post. I did not know. I hope so! What he did was so wrong in so many ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
03 May, 04:21
Kinda sucks they do this to cover up getting shitcanned. just hoping in the end its all revealed.. too much "letting off the hook"

EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
03 May, 04:22
In response We Go All to his Publication
EVIL DICKLORDS!!!!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 May, 04:18
I bet he got the boot ( hiding ankle bracelet) , literally and figuratively. And they all fall down. Boom.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 May, 04:18
Aghh, who knows what the darkness is hiding on his right leg, but a girl can dream.

17Woke Goddess @17WokeGoddess
03 May, 04:13
OR that means he will be wearing a boot to cover his new ankle bracelet !!

Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
03 May, 04:13
does this mean that he will be wearing an ankle monitor...umm I meant boot?