Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I serve at the pleasure of the President of the United States...

Admirals & Generals loyal to Our Republic, as well as Patriots around the Globe.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#wwg1wga
07:41 PM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 November, 12:27
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Well now...this is getting interdasting...🧐 Welcome back? or a new welcome? seems the torch of truth can not be put out.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 May, 07:58
You look familiar, like a fellow patriot, you remind me of another one. GOD bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bpsoccer 36913 @bpsoccer369
03 May, 12:18
I am right there on board with you!!! #LoveandLight

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 May, 11:19
Ready and willing to serve!!!! Thank you, Veronica! You are a faithful, loving, encouager!!!!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
02 May, 11:01
God Bless you and thank you so much for everything that you do. You are our warrior!!!!! ❤️🙏

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 May, 09:20
Yes, I believe you do V and thank you fren😎👍👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 May, 08:34
Sending lots of love your way Veronica, Be Safe!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 May, 08:34
Sending lots of love your way Veronica, Be Safe!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 May, 08:18
Amen!!
❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 May, 08:11
Amen sister, you are fantastic, keep on keepin on. You are loved.

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
02 May, 08:01

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
02 May, 07:59

Awake Now @Awakenow
02 May, 07:45
Thank you, Veronica! Always lifting spirits!