Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
12 January, 03:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Peters @Eithwen
25 January, 08:15
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
A woman who engages in this sort of behaviour is psychopathic and very dangerous indeed. It flies in the face of womenhood. The only thing to do is euthenize them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
Yep. They messed with kids. No deals. Death penalty.
08:17 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Anne Peters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Anne Peters @Eithwen
25 January, 08:22
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I said just that on Twitter and was banned for being violent, yet at that time @jack had a video of a three year old girl being raped on his site. They just do not see us as human beings. Hurt kids you do not deserve any compassion.

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
25 January, 08:25
I've been nuked from Twitter 7 times now. My 6th was earlier and I made a new account and was immediately nuked again. They've got my IP banned now. They are disgusting and when you cater to their evil worship you are safe, when you speak the truth you get nuked.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 January, 08:26
Projecting demons. They tried to normalize pedos, canibals, and satanic worship. These people are sick. They never thought she would lose.