Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
02 May, 12:33
before CGI planes were added

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
02 May, 01:03
In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication
CGI was not that sophisticated in 2001. I am not a demolition expert, but I've seen enough Mythbusters episodes to know it takes a lot more than a few charges of C4 to bring down buildings that size. They tried in the 90s. I saw the raw footage 20 years ago of the two French journalists following one of the engines of NYFD around. They were checking a gas leak when they saw the first plane hit. I can introduce you to my aunt who worked in the second tower that got hit. She can describe in detail what happened that day. She can share with you the smell of jet fuel in the air, all the glass in the windows blown out from the impact from the plane. The sight of bodies of people who chose to jump instead of getting burned alive. How as she got to the lobby, NYPD and NYFD were running in as everyone else was running out. People she had known for years who she never saw alive again. If this was an inside job, I want evidence. No speculation. Cold hard facts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
I have a PDF file on this with pictures. lots of info. don't know how to put it on here.
03:05 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it