Only people mentioned by Rooffox in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 May, 03:01
In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication
and how they inserted the planes was thru overlays. But they made a huge mistake because they were in a hurry and you can see gaps in the overlays.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
02 May, 02:56
There was an interview years ago with a fireman and he said he heard bombs going off. There was also a reporter that said the building collapsed and the building was still standing behind her. It was an inside job. She was only reporting what they told her to say. After her report it fell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 May, 02:55
wish i could download this. its amazing to have proof......

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
02 May, 01:03
CGI was not that sophisticated in 2001. I am not a demolition expert, but I've seen enough Mythbusters episodes to know it takes a lot more than a few charges of C4 to bring down buildings that size. They tried in the 90s. I saw the raw footage 20 years ago of the two French journalists following one of the engines of NYFD around. They were checking a gas leak when they saw the first plane hit. I can introduce you to my aunt who worked in the second tower that got hit. She can describe in detail what happened that day. She can share with you the smell of jet fuel in the air, all the glass in the windows blown out from the impact from the plane. The sight of bodies of people who chose to jump instead of getting burned alive. How as she got to the lobby, NYPD and NYFD were running in as everyone else was running out. People she had known for years who she never saw alive again. If this was an inside job, I want evidence. No speculation. Cold hard facts.

02 May, 02:58
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
I bet you think viruses are contagious too.

02 May, 03:05
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
I have a PDF file on this with pictures. lots of info. don't know how to put it on here.