Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
02 May, 12:33
before CGI planes were added

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
CGI was not that sophisticated in 2001. I am not a demolition expert, but I've seen enough Mythbusters episodes to know it takes a lot more than a few charges of C4 to bring down buildings that size. They tried in the 90s. I saw the raw footage 20 years ago of the two French journalists following one of the engines of NYFD around. They were checking a gas leak when they saw the first plane hit. I can introduce you to my aunt who worked in the second tower that got hit. She can describe in detail what happened that day. She can share with you the smell of jet fuel in the air, all the glass in the windows blown out from the impact from the plane. The sight of bodies of people who chose to jump instead of getting burned alive. How as she got to the lobby, NYPD and NYFD were running in as everyone else was running out. People she had known for years who she never saw alive again. If this was an inside job, I want evidence. No speculation. Cold hard facts.
01:03 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 May, 03:05
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
I have a PDF file on this with pictures. lots of info. don't know how to put it on here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 May, 02:58
I bet you think viruses are contagious too.

02 May, 02:58
GO FIND The proof. Its EVERYWHERE!

02 May, 02:57
LOL You have been misled. there are hundreds of scientists and experts (commercial pilots etc) that have went over this. even broke down the video to show there was no plane. Explosives took down these buildings. A [planes wing breaks in impact. look at bird strikes. These are steel buildings. I am sorry you haven't done your research but...no planes hit these buildings. and a missile hit the pentagon.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
02 May, 04:53
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Ok. Let me know if you want to speak to me, my mother, my aunt who were all experiencing it in real time. I don’t know about the Pentagon, but I do know what I saw, what my mom saw, what half of Manhattan experienced that day. Thats actually a great idea. Go talk to the New Yorkers who were there that day.