Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
02 May, 01:39
Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook moments ago and it is going viral fast. Just in case it is censored, here it is in it’s entirety.
Dear Vice President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
I think it cut off.........you may want to screen shot and post
02:59 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Roben Giasson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
02 May, 08:21
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Hi I took the picture and cut it in half of Ted Nugent’s letter to Biden there’s page 1 and page to page 2 is actually the first page and page one is actually the second half of the letter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 May, 03:34
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
i will do a screen shot and repost it thank you