Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
02 May, 01:39
Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook moments ago and it is going viral fast. Just in case it is censored, here it is in it’s entirety.
Dear Vice President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
02 May, 02:59
In response Roben Giasson to her Publication
I think it cut off.........you may want to screen shot and post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
i will do a screen shot and repost it thank you
03:34 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RobbieLyn5921 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roben Giasson, click on at the bottom under it