Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply
Kate Mundane @Kate_Mundane
02 May, 01:30
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
☺️At my Sprouts in Northern AZ they don't say anything to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
02 May, 01:20
No one ever says anything to me. If they ask if I want a mask, I say, No Thank you. UNTIL yesterday at Golden Corral. I went up to get food and was told I needed a mask, while he and another man BEHIND the counter didn't have their nose covered and 1 woman with hers down below her chin. Ha! Yeah, like I kept my mouth shut.. ☺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 May, 01:11
Technically you aren't bound EITHER to disclosing a medical illness. I can't help if I have CS. lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 May, 01:11
Told a few I had CS. lol Some I disclosed the meaning then they took theirs off. lol

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
02 May, 01:05
I do the same at Sprouts in AZ. Security guard tried to hand me a mask and I told him I don't need one. He went back and sat by the door. LOL... I did my shopping and left.

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
02 May, 12:59
nice! i hate going out because these mask nazis. was denied service again because no mask the other day. was just trying to get $5 pizza. lol. oh well, his loss. we buy from there all the time but not anymore!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
02 May, 01:09
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Look at our Governor. The Godfather and everyone KNOWS IT!

funker junkie @glowsticky
02 May, 12:59
"just 14 more years to flatten the curb" LOOOL!

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
02 May, 12:53
ive been doing this for the full 14 month yet a few year ago i never left my home i do not own a mask if i can do it so can you! Just needs the first time them boom it is great i also travel hours on public buses same thing zero mask my kids are the only ones unmasked & untested at school to

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
02 May, 12:50
It is that easy... and it is getting better.
People are just waiting for the opportunity to remove the mask. When in glass front stores w/out a mask, other people walk in w/out theirs. I have also seen people take theirs off after they have seen me shopping w/out the mask. It has been months since I have been challenged for not wearing a mask. Its time we all stop complying w/the idiotic unlawful mask mandate.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
02 May, 12:26
...and that's how it's done. Great job!