AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 May, 10:21
KNOW THY ENEMY
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/z2K5g-Be8...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Down the rabbit hole:

ASTAROTH - Astaroth, in demonology, is the Great Duke of Hell in the first hierarchy with Beelzebub and Lucifer; he is part of the evil trinity

ASTOR - ROTHS - CHILD - Bloodlines of the fallen!

THE ASTOR BLOODLINE

http://www.lovethetruth.co...

THE ROTHSCHILD BLOODLINE

http://www.lovethetruth.co...
10:31 AM - May 02, 2021
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
02 May, 11:19
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
💯👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 May, 11:05
I know that name well. When I was a little child and I wanted something expensive my mom used to say, "What do I look like, John Jacob Astor?"

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
02 May, 10:50
“There are 13 families or bloodlines heading up the World Government plan. These families are portrayed as the 13 layers of blocks found on the strange seal on the reverse side of the U.S. $1 bill.” In a little read article, one SRA victim recently wrote that Satanism was controlled by a few families. Recently, one of the Du Ponts was on a television show because the DuPonts were trying to kidnap him because they didn’t like his support for the book Dope. Inc. I was able to get a copy of the book, and was overjoyed to find such an excellent book. My sources have been telling me that the top Illuminati families were behind the drug trade. Yes, Satan’s top followers are also the kingpins in destroying humanity for profit through drug trafficking. #fallofthecabal

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 May, 11:23
history will have to be rewritten

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 May, 10:44
100%

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 May, 10:35
AWSOME FIND 🙏THANK Q FOR SHARING