πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/z2K5g-Be8...
10:21 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
slick roq @slickroQ
02 May, 11:09
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Isaiah 11:12
"And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth."
The 12 tribes were Messianic Hebrew.
The tribe of Levi and Judah lived in the land of Judah.
People were nicknamed after the land they lived in.
The tribe of Judah was the last tribe to be scattered.
What would become the Vatican commandeered Christianity in 313 AD.
According to former Jesuit priest, Alberto Rivera, before he was murdered, the Vatican created Islam in 610 AD.
In 740 AD, the Vatican established "Judaism" with the "conversion" of King Bulan's Khazar people.
In 1455 AD, the Gutenberg press finally put Bibles in the hands of the common man, and once the common man was able to read the scriptures for himself, realized how the Vatican had corrupted the gospel, and Protestantism was born.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 May, 11:12
In response slick roq to his Publication
THANK Q FOR SHARING THIS INFORMATION πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
02 May, 11:38
In response slick roq to his Publication
😍ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 May, 10:51
that's ironic. my husband watched that old movie just last weekend.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 May, 10:52
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
πŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 May, 10:49
nice findπŸ‘Š

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 May, 10:51
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
THANKS πŸ™

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
02 May, 10:31
Down the rabbit hole:

ASTAROTH - Astaroth, in demonology, is the Great Duke of Hell in the first hierarchy with Beelzebub and Lucifer; he is part of the evil trinity

ASTOR - ROTHS - CHILD - Bloodlines of the fallen!

THE ASTOR BLOODLINE

http://www.lovethetruth.co...

THE ROTHSCHILD BLOODLINE

http://www.lovethetruth.co...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 May, 11:05
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I know that name well. When I was a little child and I wanted something expensive my mom used to say, "What do I look like, John Jacob Astor?"

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
02 May, 11:19
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
πŸ’―πŸ‘

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 May, 10:27

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 May, 10:28
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
AWSOME FIND SISTER πŸ™

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
02 May, 11:06
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
The Rothschilds make really expensive wine also. Their family escaped Bordeaux before the Nazis invaded during WWII. I've actually held bottles of Rothschild wine, but I’ve never drunk it. It is rumored that they helped the Germans. I don’t know in what capacity, although money was probably involved.
There are super conservative groups in every religion. Be careful about pointing fingers. I can point out at least one uber-conservative Christian group that behaves similarly familiar to the Zionists.