Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
"You're in the Twilight Zone for a little bit longer.
Stay alert.
Don't go back to sleep!
The
LIGHT
is
AROUND
the
CORNER.
~ Ghost Ezra, Telegram 🌟✨🌟✨💛✨

t.me/GhostEzra
07:52 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
15 February, 09:22
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
If you can go back to sleep, you were never awake to begin with. Once you see the truth, it can't be unseen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Luciferlost
15 February, 09:21
I quite enjoy X22 report...no conspiracy about Vril, time travelling sooper dooper soldiers or New Age claptrap. But Dave just can't make the leap to understand that Bidan isn't at the WH and he's melting before our eyes....never a dull moment seeking truth...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
11 February, 10:55
his name is by-Dan,
he is just biden his time
wating for the oscars to collect his best supporting actors
trophy with 84million nominations more than any other
pedowood stars in the history of mankind.
considering the orrible conditions that he was confined to
having been locked up in a dark basement in a long winter.
he never waived from his calling and always kept the thing in front of him,you know the thing that was here ,went there and the you know what i meam come on man give me break!
and i got hairy legs and i learned about kids jumping on my lap
and the donald hump,you know

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 10:54
Patient and comfy here in Austin!🙏🙌🇺🇸

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
15 February, 07:56
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Oh, man, I hope you are good still, just saw this is 4 days old. Texas has some power outages now!

JOHN NACCO @NACJ325
11 February, 08:36
i re post some of your stuff to see what i can get away with on twitter...before i repost again i never asked you...Ghost you have issues with me reposting your words and pictures?