Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
I bet the deli lama speaks perfect English like bin laden/Tim osman does, both employed by the elites to dupe the public. Sorry to burst the Buddhist bubble of contentment, I know a lot of people are in to Buddhism but this is facts and not fiction. The fiction is what they show you through the sleepy friends leader, the oblong box of black magic in the corner of their rooms hypnotising them #SickPedoLama
10:15 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Seek The Truth @WL6202
10 May, 05:54
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
He sure made a whack of money in all this. Mr. Holier than Thou. His good friend Richard Gere went bye bye too. Apparently no 'Officer and a Gentleman.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
david vigilant @davigilant
10 May, 05:54
He looks remarkably like Hunter S Thompson.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 May, 06:14
Got rid of all my DL books after this - there were lots.

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
02 May, 02:54
Just like Yeshua/Sananda/Jesus and christianity, the simple and powerful messages from Sadartha have been manipulated, changed, misleading additions made and wa-la, a religion is born!
Anyone not suffering from 100% cognitive dissonance knows that the book considered holy has missing text, (who knows how much or how little) is full of changes and deletions and was written several HUNDRED years after the falsely celebrated date of the birth of a man who NEVER wanted nor wants to be worshipped.
Now I wonder, knowing about the "looking glass" technology held by the Cabal for thousands of years (and now in the hands of the whitehats), if all the religious prophecies and much of the written scripture of todays bible were nothing more than seeing the possibilities of future timelines???
We are willing to accept the manipulation of history, why not religious history all the way back?
Ability by Anyone tapped into our innate power can see these things???
Just asking . . .no reply necessar

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 May, 02:59
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
you might find this interesting
https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
02 May, 12:45
Cabal puppet. Those you are taught to trust. Absolute evil.
C_A agent. NXVIM. Infiltration instead of Invasion. Sold humanity
for [their] profut to control/enslave us.
The MSM is the propaganda arm of the cabal that PROMOTED EVIL Dali Lama along with these evil traitors. #EnemyOfThePeople .

Goal of the cabal:
A one world satanic totalitarian government with complete control over Earth

Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

#GREATAWAKENING

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
02 May, 11:26
James 3:1 Do not become teachers in large numbers, my brothers, since you know that we who are teachers will incur a stricter judgment.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
02 May, 11:08
HELLO RACHEL CHANDLER
MY HOW YOU GET AROUND

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
02 May, 10:47
Doesn't look photo shopped ...ffs

chore Toke @choretoke
02 May, 10:44
I always had this feeling about this pedo call dalih lama ❗️Listen at the end of the day Men are men these so call Spiritual the ones with lots of power take advantage of the power ❗️❗️THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SICK FREAKS❗️🤨

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 May, 10:41
All religions are inflitrated. Frankly, all the religions are the same if you go back far enough and remove the lies and add back the omissions.

This is all religions, especially Vatican/Jesuits who are the literal HEAD of the DIVINING SNAKE

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
02 May, 10:34
I believe many Buddhists are good. It is a shame the leaders of many religions are so deceitful. Went to a funeral Friday.. Catholic. 83 year old priest sermon interesting. He seemed to be struggling. He stated in the Book of Wisdom, the father says "Come to me." Then he said that the Father did not say come to the Church. He said that we should come to the Father. He was holding onto that thought and was so compassionate. He didn't preach at the pulpit. He stood by the young man who had suddenly lost his wife during a routine dirty of surgery. Heartwarming!

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
02 May, 10:27

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
02 May, 10:26
Not a Buddhist but 🤢😡.