Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
B💥💥M!! TRUMP lands in AF1 —proof!! And surrounded by USSS to go to MAR-A-LAGO this past week.
TRUMP is our COMMANDER IN CHIEF!🇺🇸❤️
12:40 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Todd Callicoat @Craniumcal
02 May, 09:44
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
I have heard that Trump was still flying around in the true AF!. Has been seen in different areas he shows up at. Biden is definitely not in a AF1! And Dementia Joe with Heel high Harris flying in the same plane the Secret Service would not allow. Gives more credence to Trump running in 2024 as if we go back to the True Republic and he is the 19th President then term limits would not apply. Also he is the President now the evidence is overwhelming. You need to ask why the deep State still acts like President Trump is still in Power....because he is!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 May, 10:56
In response Todd Callicoat to his Publication
YES!! THAT is exactky why the DS is acting stringly like Biden IS in power. Trump will be coming back sooner and before 2024. I do think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr OG Drippy @og_drippy
02 May, 03:12
He very well may be, however every president keeps their Secret Service detail for life.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
02 May, 09:59
In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication
But not the plane. So what's up?

02 May, 10:58
In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication
The TRUE AF1 is the double decker.

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 May, 01:54

CleaRing 222 @CleaRing222
02 May, 01:05
I believe this wholeheartedly. But can someone explain to me what happened when the Japanese Prime Minister went to visit Bye-done? SS vehicles appeared in DC according to Richard Citizen Journalist, who filmed them, and the Japanese media put out vids of them speaking `in front of the White House`. Help! Any explanations???

02 May, 11:02
In response CleaRing 222 to her Publication
??

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
02 May, 01:30
In response CleaRing 222 to her Publication
first of all..who knows! Im in my own little world thinking the fake white house scenes in jan and feb were to keep original shut down for getting tunnels cleared. after DC was cleared they let actors back into DC whitehouse... and kamala moved into hers.. only after everything that needed to be done was accomplished by white hats.