Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
02 May, 12:40
B💥💥M!! TRUMP lands in AF1 —proof!! And surrounded by USSS to go to MAR-A-LAGO this past week.
TRUMP is our COMMANDER IN CHIEF!🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CleaRing 222 @CleaRing222
02 May, 01:05
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
I believe this wholeheartedly. But can someone explain to me what happened when the Japanese Prime Minister went to visit Bye-done? SS vehicles appeared in DC according to Richard Citizen Journalist, who filmed them, and the Japanese media put out vids of them speaking `in front of the White House`. Help! Any explanations???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
first of all..who knows! Im in my own little world thinking the fake white house scenes in jan and feb were to keep original shut down for getting tunnels cleared. after DC was cleared they let actors back into DC whitehouse... and kamala moved into hers.. only after everything that needed to be done was accomplished by white hats.
01:30 PM - May 02, 2021
In response CleaRing 222 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Forever Patriot, click on at the bottom under it