Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 May, 09:10
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Francis PERSONAL LIFESTYLE...

https://youtu.be/w5KLvfmeE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
03 May, 03:38
👀Thought the SAME THING! Georgia Stones... for such a time as THIS! 😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 May, 09:31
It doesn't seem to be a coincidence that Georgia is one of the key states involved in the election fraud.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
03 May, 04:07
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I thought the SAME thing!!! Especially, when all the Georgia election fraud hearings were happening and China was being exposed with it’s deep relationship with GA. Then there’s the Chinese website *see link*with first thing you see when you enter the website is a video with GA governor Brian Kemp soliciting business with/for China. It’s still there! I’d been saying China pretty much owns Georgia 🙄. So yeh... I wouldn’t be surprised if the mystery funding and founder of the Georgia stones was China. And we know China‘s reputation for depopulation. It’s like... 1+1=2 🤓👀😤 https://www.georgiabusines...

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
03 May, 04:12
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
... 🤔Strike that, reverse it... 2-1=1 🙄😂 (depop joke)