James Cooper @s1mpletruths
01 May, 02:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
Tells me fear set in...told they will never practise again?...family under threat?...money turns a lot of people? What was given to hospitals for those pushed on vents? Any connection? Evil abounds and it HAS to go!
02:45 PM - May 01, 2021
In response James Cooper to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Silvered in this post can reply
DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
02 May, 11:43
In response Silver Top to her Publication
MED BEDS INCOMING‼️WHEN WILL WE SEE YOU ⁉️WE NEED YOU NOW‼️NEW TECHNOLOGY COMING TO US SOON‼️🤞🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
02 May, 11:52
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
Hopefully, there will be a system that determines the neediest, first. Everyone will need one but some more immediately than others. Also, economics must not be a factor. Medbeds must be accessible to all.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 May, 03:27
In response Silver Top to her Publication
I would think those people would be more afraid of being on the other side of a Nuremberg Code Violation Trial. I would've quit my job, sold everything and got a small cabin in the woods before participating for monetary profit or to "keep my job" in this mass genocide plan. Tell anyone you know who was relying on allopathic medicine to fix their cancer and bailed on them to look into natural treatments, which actually cure the cancer. Most involve helping the body to detox cleanse itself by eating a light organic fruit, vegetable and green juices diet and some fasting which gets the body to eat the cancer instead of the other way around called autophagy, colonics, and getting the bodies tissues alkalized again. Cancer can not survive in a PH over 7.2. I'd lay off all red meat, grains and added sugar products. No one has to die of "covid" or cancer. Seek out natural solutions. There is more knowledge and natural remedy than you need out there to stay vital and well. Godspeed.

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
01 May, 06:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication