Only people mentioned by s1mpletruths in this post can reply
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
09 May, 05:29
In response James Cooper to his Publication
order b17 online. no sugar. eat fresh veggies. purified water thru a ph filter by seychelle. vitd3. selenium. vitC n more..
tv=your health w Dr Becker.. excellent info.
and laugh n pray n love.. 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
01 May, 03:55
It tells me these docs are Quacks !! Straight up Quacks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 May, 04:05
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
All about $$big pharma

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
02 May, 11:47
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
RESEARCH SHOWS ROCKEFELLERS OWN THE HOSPITALS‼️THEY STARTED THE HOSPITALS‼️NUMEROUS QUACKS AND SAD WE HAVE TO SUBJECT OURSELVES TO QUACKS‼️DENTISTRY TOO. THE STUFF THEY TELL US AND THE THINGS THEY DO ARE THEY REALLY 100% NECESSARY🤔🤔🤔⁉️CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY....... I THINK WE WILL FIND‼️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 May, 03:01
It tells us that their plan to reduce the worlds population by 90%, which they carved into the Georgia Guidestones monument, is truly a plan in action. People are being killed and left to die by our own government and "health care" systems. This is genocide and its really happening, for any lurker waking up.

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
01 May, 03:55
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Radical liberal leftist wishing. Sorry Charlie but no cigar. So long demonRAT party.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Silver Top @Silvered
01 May, 02:45
Tells me fear set in...told they will never practise again?...family under threat?...money turns a lot of people? What was given to hospitals for those pushed on vents? Any connection? Evil abounds and it HAS to go!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 May, 03:27
In response Silver Top to her Publication
I would think those people would be more afraid of being on the other side of a Nuremberg Code Violation Trial. I would've quit my job, sold everything and got a small cabin in the woods before participating for monetary profit or to "keep my job" in this mass genocide plan. Tell anyone you know who was relying on allopathic medicine to fix their cancer and bailed on them to look into natural treatments, which actually cure the cancer. Most involve helping the body to detox cleanse itself by eating a light organic fruit, vegetable and green juices diet and some fasting which gets the body to eat the cancer instead of the other way around called autophagy, colonics, and getting the bodies tissues alkalized again. Cancer can not survive in a PH over 7.2. I'd lay off all red meat, grains and added sugar products. No one has to die of "covid" or cancer. Seek out natural solutions. There is more knowledge and natural remedy than you need out there to stay vital and well. Godspeed.

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
02 May, 11:43
In response Silver Top to her Publication
MED BEDS INCOMING‼️WHEN WILL WE SEE YOU ⁉️WE NEED YOU NOW‼️NEW TECHNOLOGY COMING TO US SOON‼️🤞🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳