Only people mentioned by sabina2211 in this post can reply
Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
26 January, 04:25
In response Sabina de Nooijer to her Publication
Well Said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
26 January, 02:19
Because America became a corpoation. We need to go back as a Republic, which legally are now but that is being surpressed by the media. We should be under common law now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 January, 08:43
True, but I think it is easier said than done. I was discussing this with someone. Today u need a license for everything. I'm surprised u don't need one to take a 💩. They attach fees & taxes $$ to anything that has words written on paper. 😤

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
25 January, 08:19
wow! something
to think about

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 January, 08:07
Use cannabis for medicine

Lily Morales @Pachimama
25 January, 07:04
If people STOP FOLLOWING THE RULES, read the Contitution and live by it, you are home free. I've been out of the system since 2003 and it is empowering. CLAIM YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS!