Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
16 September, 10:42
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
for a long long time!?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesRaindrops Keep Falling on my Head · B.J. ThomasThe Very Best of B.J. Thomas℗ 2011 Drew's EntertainmentReleased ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
16 September, 10:42
for a long long time!?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesRaindrops Keep Falling on my Head · B.J. ThomasThe Very Best of B.J. Thomas℗ 2011 Drew's EntertainmentReleased ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
01 May, 04:04
We ALL know it, yet we SEE zero justice, just like we every other scam.

Trump lied about draining the swamp, tells us to go get vaccinated and now says to go vote in Texas.

Absolute insane times. Looks to me like we have been skull fucked by both sides! Ugh.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 May, 03:30
They also betrayed themselves and sold their souls.

We can do better.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 May, 01:09
They did nothing with the child crime cases I gave them in 2019. BASTARDS

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
01 May, 06:44