Only people mentioned by McKinsey in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 May, 10:03
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
never forget

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 May, 09:48
I've read other speculations that it was John Brennan & Hillary who sent the team but either way it was a fake OBL & the real one was sitting high & dry
It's an interesting idea - and it would be a shocker for real if OBL was revealed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
01 May, 09:34
I like the way you're thinking here👍

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
01 May, 09:28
Aaron Vaughn...?...was the Scotty Mar 10?
i got away from him on YT (he had excellent material!!!) and cant find him there now....imagine that??....

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
01 May, 10:02
In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
30 April, 11:31
🐸kek