Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
Mispellings matter - message from
https://t.me/Whiplash347/9...
👇👇👇
You can let people know this

We are a collective, one. We are a song, symphony, orchestra. This is how it will be.
A movement is occurring. You see its simple. If you struggle enough and are trapped with no escape. Then you go through a series of emotions, thoughts and plans and discovery of what is. This is the perfect plan of escape and just judgment and trial. With no harm coming to the outcome because every eventually has been thought and every scenario played out. Its beautiful perfect and true. When each and every anon/person/self stood there will be a shift in an instant. A flip of the world, a pole shift, darkness to light, fiction to non fiction. No wepons, no fighting, no harm, a shift of self. People who control you the collective elite will shift positions and unity will be played out. From hell to heaven, as above sow below. It will be for sow it is written and nothing can change what is happing.
04:54 PM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gematriaexploration in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 April, 05:33
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
30 April, 05:32
Well said. NCSWIC!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
30 April, 04:56
It is time and you have all proofs to remove doubt. As God is the true soul and so shall is be. Society Of United Love is within you and me, you are the lock and i am the key in truth and love and unity, pure positivity and once again i shall be free i have already paved the way. For i am the truth the light the way.