Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
25 January, 02:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
25 January, 05:25
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Dr. Bradstreet was able to reverse autism on 84% of cases by giving patients GcMaf. The DS murdered him and many other doctors. Vaccines are a mulitbillion dollar industry.DS did not want this truth out there.Pray there is a hall of fame someday for these brave medical patriots who gave their lives wanting to reduce suffering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 05:28
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
This is one of the many reason I am so elated about the Med Beds. Reversing dis ease caused by just the vaccine industry alone. Vaccines cause inflammation which leads to most auto immune disorders. I have Hadshimoto's which is part of the auto immune picture.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
ive been fighting cancer as well and the treatments are barbaric. the opportunity to heal via a med bed sounds like heaven 🙏
05:38 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
25 January, 05:41
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Hang in there Sabrina. I had 2 cancers, Uterine and bladder cancer. Went to Mexico for tx and the cures are ,many and available outside the US. The Med Bed will be even better.Prayers for you to keep your vibrations high for healing energy.