Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
25 January, 05:29
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
OMG!! 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
25 January, 05:25
Dr. Bradstreet was able to reverse autism on 84% of cases by giving patients GcMaf. The DS murdered him and many other doctors. Vaccines are a mulitbillion dollar industry.DS did not want this truth out there.Pray there is a hall of fame someday for these brave medical patriots who gave their lives wanting to reduce suffering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
25 January, 05:28
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
This is one of the many reason I am so elated about the Med Beds. Reversing dis ease caused by just the vaccine industry alone. Vaccines cause inflammation which leads to most auto immune disorders. I have Hadshimoto's which is part of the auto immune picture.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
25 January, 02:04
I believe this is centainly possible. #sickpeople

Debra Oyler @americaisfree4
25 January, 01:51
absolutely unbelieveable!

Kolleen Davidson @Misshazelleyes
25 January, 10:39
That is so awful and I just wish we could just finally get rid of the horrible people who want to kill us for their sick minds.