Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 April, 01:08
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Did you call your wife? Is everything OK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 April, 01:31
OK. I'm just concerned for you. I know you didn't choose this. I love you, patriot! Take care of yourself!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
30 April, 01:08
You're not the only one going through a red-pill / blue-pill separation. Just know that. 'Tis the season' and we can only be in charge of our own awakening and integration.... Wakey, wakey!!

Charissma _15 @Riley
Hi Joey, hold on to this as I do...Gods ways are not our ways...they are better. He has proven this over and over in my life.
We will continue to pray for our loved ones and trust Gods plan.
God says...I will supply you with what you need.... That's why we are all here together, he knows.
You are not alone, none of us are. God is with us All The way.🙏❤🙏
02:39 AM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply

Charissma _15 @Riley
30 April, 02:56
Joey I've been thinking of you all day. I took most of today off from here so I could spend some much needed quality time with our heavenly Father. Believe me, I completely understand that ache for others we love to wake up and see the world as we do. But ultimately I know God truly is in control and he knows our hearts. Your wife, my family...they are his children too. He loves each one of us not just the ones awake right now. So hold on to that. Im glad I saw your post Joey and was able to talk with you tonight.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
03 May, 03:57
Dear brother, we are at war, remember that. [they] have waged a mind-control propaganda war on we the people for over 100 years. Five generations (at least) have suffered under this tyranny over the heart and soul. We can never know when or how the wake-up-call will happen for ourselves or anyone else. Kronos vs. Kairos. Man's time vs. God's time.
Keep your eye on the big picture, but daily take good care of yourself and notice the beauty in this world. Hold your loved ones in your heart of hearts, and in high esteem. Be in gratitude for all they have contributed to your journey so far, and know you have contributed to theirs as well. As the Big Lie is unraveled and revealed, those who were/are still slumbering may come around and see what you have already seen....