L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
29 April, 09:58
OTC
HCQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
29 April, 10:00
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
thanks for posting! so are you saying if you take quertin you don't need hcq?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
29 April, 10:06
In response John Anon to his Publication
yes

John Anon @freeamerican59
thanks! you just saved me $90 from doing the online docs teleconsultation so i could get a hydroxy scrip. appreciate ya fren!

here's some other potential stuff i learned if it helps:

i listened to a 90 min roundtable of 5 patriot docs and here were some of their recos, but again they are guessing on what the spike protein and transmittables actually are:
keep zinc level between 7-12
vit d 80-90
ivermectin/hydroxy every other week alternating regimen
use quertin to aid zinc
collodiad silver small amounts swish/spit oral and inside of nose/sniff
hot bath 1/2ml organic soap and alfalfa pellets or hay submerse your head supposedly will take any foreign nano-based substance off of you. then shower w/dr. brauner's peppermint soap. then use blacklight to self examine your skin for particles use gloves.
10:09 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by freeamerican59 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Anon, click on at the bottom under it