Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 April, 01:02
🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
29 April, 02:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😢😢 Doq, do you remember MikeBravoDude -- young patriot diagnosed w/ leukemia months ago? His health has rapidly declined and he has gone into hospice care and saying goodbye to family & friends. He has a wife & two very young children. A GoFundMe has been set up for his medical care and family: https://www.gofundme.com/f...

Please kerp them in your prayers 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
this males me so sad. i was hopimg and pray8ng for him. he was one of the 1st 0eople i started to follow last yearand after twatter i lost contact.
i know many of us have donated and were praying for him amd his family. this hurts my heart.
just goes to show you dont need to physically meet pwople for them to have an impact on your life. im praying for a miracle
10:07 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Krissycash in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
29 April, 10:51
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
You are so right.
💔