Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 April, 01:02
🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
😢😢 Doq, do you remember MikeBravoDude -- young patriot diagnosed w/ leukemia months ago? His health has rapidly declined and he has gone into hospice care and saying goodbye to family & friends. He has a wife & two very young children. A GoFundMe has been set up for his medical care and family: https://www.gofundme.com/f...

Please kerp them in your prayers 🙏
02:17 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 April, 11:17
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
See my other post about drinking ozonated water daily and or using an ozone sauna if a clinic nearby has one. You can find ozone generators for making ozonated water under $100. online. It kills cancer. 1/3 baking soda in a glass of water every day is even cheaper and easier for getting the body better alkalized.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 May, 04:16
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
apple cider vinegar also balances PH

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 May, 04:16
you mean a 1/3 of a tsp?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 April, 11:14
Start serving him a glass of water with a 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda in it every day, get him off meat and dairy and on an organic green juice feast so he can alkalize and remove the acidity cancer thrives in. Cancer is fungal / parasitic and loves acidic tissue. Give him Chlorine Dioxide in juice daily for best antifungal and Mimosa Pudica Seed for best anti- parasitic. Ozone sauna? Ozone is a super cancer killer. Serve him ozonated water daily, you can buy a machine here. Also look into forgiveness therapy for cancer as there is an underlying emotional component of resentment. It's been working 100% for a doc where all allopathic medicine failed him. Godspeed. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3...

Regina Daly @GIJO
30 April, 12:22
Where were you when I had cancer?
Went through chemo and radiation.
Wish I had known all this info I have been reading this past year.
One reason I won't take vaccine (besides the obvious) but even if it was a "normal" vaccine, I have taken in enough poisons to last a lifetime. I have been asked if I would take it next year after "it has been proven", oh for a rude awakening.
Thanks for caring and taking the time to share and help a fellow patriot.
May God Bless.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
29 April, 10:24
get someone to feed him apricot kernels STAT!!

29 April, 10:49
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
Right?!
Seems ppl who are open to natural healing have already researched it. Others are just as asleep to that as many ppl are to the truth of whats really going on in the world. So sad.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
29 April, 10:07
this males me so sad. i was hopimg and pray8ng for him. he was one of the 1st 0eople i started to follow last yearand after twatter i lost contact.
i know many of us have donated and were praying for him amd his family. this hurts my heart.
just goes to show you dont need to physically meet pwople for them to have an impact on your life. im praying for a miracle

29 April, 10:51
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
You are so right.
💔

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
29 April, 09:53
Praying for devine intervention & miracle of healing. Father God shower this family with deep love & send you’re Angels to embrace Mike with light to bring wellness. Many blessings with much love.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 09:34
Awwh Nana got a message from the Gofundme acct today but had not had a chance to see it yet.
So so sorry, Nana thought he was doing good.
He does still have a gofundme acct I think we can send more money to for his family. I am sure they can use it.
@doqholliday

God Speed @GodSpeed1221
29 April, 02:23
Prayers Sent❣️🙏🏻❤️