Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 04:28
That Biden vaccine 1.5M People a day news conference was some scary stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judie Lattimer @Judmc
vaccines are the one thing I do not understand. I have not trusted vaccines for years and me my husband and daughters do not get any. Haven’t figured out why they were pushed. I have several family members that have gotten them and I am concerned. I am surprised that President Trump would let something like these vaccines that are so harmful to be distributed. I kept hoping that he would put a stop to them and would reveal how harmful they are. Then when they started distributing them and people were getting them I hoped that they had repalced the actual vaccine with saline solution.
05:11 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Judmc in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 06:05
In response Judie Lattimer to his Publication
Mostly for money. CDC makes billions a year along with Pharma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judie Lattimer @Judmc
26 January, 12:02
I know they make money. I also know that big pharma cannot be sued and held responsible for any adverse reactions to the vaccine and that the american people pay for any payouts to those that have adverse reactions. I have told family about the dangers of vaccines but they don’t want to hear aboutit.

Judie Lattimer @Judmc
26 January, 12:02
I know they make money. I also know that big pharma cannot be sued and held responsible for any adverse reactions to the vaccine and that the american people pay for any payouts to those that have adverse reactions. I have told family about the dangers of vaccines but they don’t want to hear aboutit.