SO BELIEVABLE
MY LIFE MY PROFESSION HAS BEEN SO PART OF THIS EVIL
NCSWIC
08:39 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qthom in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
06 June, 09:37
In response Que Thom to his Publication
We're fallen victims of their global deception. It's hard to stomach how massively evil and encompassing it truely is. They handed us tools to destroy each other, and we've done so. Pure hearts don't house that type of evil and depravity, therefore, we don't see it as easily either. Our eyes are open now, and the enemy is everywhere. Protect our hearts and try not to let this shiteshow harden them too much or fundamentally change who you are... that kinder side will be needed soon. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 June, 09:16
In response Que Thom to his Publication
I'm sure you're not alone. Personally, I don't care for doctors. It's not that I wouldn't go to one if my life depended on it because I would, but for the most part, I steer clear of them. I've needed surgery on a torn rotator cuff for the last year and a half, but I refuse to go into a hospital for fear I'll be injected with the vaccine, or have my organs harvested, so I've just learned to live with the pain by not using my arm any more than I have to. That said, you entered your profession for all the right reasons; you wanted to help people. I don't believe all doctors are bad. It's just at this time in our history, we don't know the good ones from the bad. It's just hard to sort out. Thank you for your dedication to your profession. When this is all over, we're going to need you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396