James Michell @JamesMi
You might not see them praising him in the news, but history will tell how Donald J. Trump will be remembered for the tough decisions he made that ultimately helped America profit and prosper for generations to come. ====>>> https://t.ly/zrHN

trump #trump2021 #donaldtrump2024 #PresidentTrump #Freedom #Patriot #Trump2020 #trumpnews #trumpwon
#TeamTrump #MAGA #KAG #2024trump
07:07 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by JamesMi in this post can reply
Ginger Cheatham @SnapsGjonesc3
30 April, 02:19
In response James Michell to his Publication
#OurManTrump 😎🇺🇸😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
29 April, 09:01
In response James Michell to his Publication
All I know is I couldn’t fathom walking in his shoes! The intense stress, the constant barage of negativity around him, the lies, the betrayal, the PR of knowing your enemies and still having to work with their evil, the horror he has seen with the children, trying to keep his family and his wife safe, traveling constantly and holding rallies, well I would be bald by now, a bundle of nerves and in a deep state of depression. 😫😳🤯 Tough decisions is right and just want him to know I AM GRATEFUL as I know all the Patriots are. Proud to at least be a digital soldier as best as I know how and stand by him all the way. ♥️♥️✝️✝️🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396