Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
How many needless deaths does there need to be, before people (e.g. Cuomo, Fauci...) get prosecuted?

https://www.wnd.com/2021/0...
06:47 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 August, 11:46
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
God bless and protect her!!💞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
10 April, 11:02
The answer my friend
is blowin in the wind.

Untill the Storm arives...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 June, 06:17
I watched Undercover Nurse on utube last year. Then talked about what she reported with a health care friend in Milw who shared stories of what they were doing there. Hospital closed two floors, laid off a lot of people, were spinning PCR tests up to 80 because they weren't getting enough positive cases. coded non covid deaths as covid.... the list is long.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
30 June, 04:16

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 May, 09:14
Erin's videos last year were epic

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
01 May, 12:31
A beautiful hero!

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
30 April, 04:10
I remember seeing her video recording when she first posted it.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 April, 09:08
Seems like a reasonable question.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
29 April, 07:58
starting think we have all had the wool pulled over our eyes. while we sit on our asses and believed in a letter, they stole our freedom

Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 April, 08:32
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I feel this way to

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
29 April, 07:35
I'm pretty sure all these deaths are accounted for, and it's all on his watch by his doing. He'll hang high for it I surely do hope.