Jackie Joe @CD9
25 January, 04:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
Question everything. Once confirmed, then share. Otherwise we anons spread just as much fake news as MSM. I have not been able to confirm a power outage from any other source. I looked at the live cam on https://www.earthtv.com/en... and see that the view shown in this video is not current. That alone makes me question the validity of this being a new report. But since I could find no other reports on a power outage, I'm not going to share this one. If you find something that you haven't confirmed, please be sure to say so when posting it.
04:47 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Axiom8 in this post can reply
Astros Mom @Astro00711
25 January, 05:13
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
wtopnews shows map with 323 customers still out in d.c.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
25 January, 05:17
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
I saw that, but I never found anything showing 2000 like reported in that news article. Since I couldn't find anything, I chose not to pass it along. It may very well be true, but I've seen so much fake news from CBS and others that I refuse to spread it until I can find other sources reporting it.