Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Just got back from the grocery store, was headed to put my cart away when the person parked next to me came out of the store, on my way back to my car, I said to her, "beautiful day today". She continued to load her car (with her mask on), wouldn't make eye contact with me and replied "I've seen better". I knew instantly she was a Biden supporter. Man, it must be exhausting being hateful all the time. As I was pulling out of my spot, she proceeded to flip me off. Wonder what set her off?
04:44 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
The 5th Dimension @Litegrl89
20 May, 09:20
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
That is funny but sad at the same time. It reminds me, about a month ago I was driving and I had my dog with me (German Shepard) he is really sweet. It was just the 2 of us in my car. There was a lady standing on the corner of the road just staring at me (with evil looks) she had her mask on & Obviously I did not. Once I turned the corner she started yelling and screaming at me and then flipped me off. The only thing I can think of, is that she was upset I didn't have my mask on? I don't have Covid & Who am I going to give Covid too? My dog? The libtards are still angry as hell, even with their precious Bden in!!😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
29 April, 06:35
I know I trigger never Trumpsters and Satan worshipers, but I take my chances, as this is my way of contributing and spreading God, love and America First. I proudly fly the American flag and a Trump flag in my yard too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
john park @Jpark219
29 April, 06:12
I have yet to see Trump supporters be hateful.
Yet, Sleepy joe supporters are always nasty and quick to say "Fuck Trump" on their Tinder account.

If you have to hate Trump so bad that you have to even hate the supporters... That must be exhausting.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 April, 04:57
After full disclosure if ya run into her again, she'll be beating a path to tell you sorry. Bet. MK ultra hard at work with that lady. UGH,

Have Faith @rAnnbci
29 April, 04:49
😂🤣😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🇺🇸

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
29 April, 04:48
HER MIND AND HER OWN THOUGHTS SET HER OFF‼️AMAZING WHAT BEING DUMBED DOWN CAN MAKE YOU‼️‼️Sad to see too‼️‼️AMERICA LIFT YOURSELF UP FROM THE DARK AGES‼️WE’RE COMING INTO A NEW WORLD AND MOST DON’T WON’T EVEN REALIZE IT‼️