Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 April, 03:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
29 April, 03:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
so much for "we already won" "this is just wakeup" - we're all fooked, extinction time. we were played get right with God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 03:32
In response John Anon to his Publication
It's hard to imagine POTUS Trump would have allowed those vaccines when he would have had to have know whether or not they were deadly. It's my opinion this is part of the Plan to wake up the comatose. We know there is a SCARE event coming, perhaps this is it

it is hard to imagine and i like your theory, WANT to believe it's something like that but seems unlikely. too many dead and injured permanently from the vaxx already now plus the risks to unvaxxed. it's hard to benefit from a SCARE event if you're 6 feet under. if the medbeds are real and ready why not just roll them out and save lives that alone would put big pharma out of biz. doesn't add up again hope i'm wrong. all we can do is pray and if unvaxxed try to protect yourself from the vaxxed spike protein transmission. i've been posting on steps we can take if you're interested. Godspeed to you and yours.
03:43 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by freeamerican59 in this post can reply
29 April, 03:48
In response John Anon to his Publication
A lot, if not all, of what we are seeing is part of the movie. So, that is why that is my belief. How do we know people are actually dying from the vaccines? We don't. We do have Drs. and nurses saying this, but maybe they are actors as well.

Yes, I would like to see your information. Godspeed to you and yours

29 April, 03:54
i hope you're right and even down to the vaxx deaths are all fake news too. it's certainly possible. i listened to a 90 min roundtable of 5 patriot docs and here were some of their recos, but again they are guessing on what the spike protein and transmittables actually are:
keep zinc level between 7-12
vit d 80-90
ivermectin/hydroxy every other week alternating regimen
use quertin to aid zinc
collodiad silver small amounts swish/spit oral and inside of nose/sniff
hot bath 1/2ml organic soap and alfalfa pellets or hay submerse your head supposedly will take any foreign nano-based substance off of you. then shower w/dr. brauner's peppermint soap. then use blacklight to self examine your skin for particles use gloves. also to ward off any potential nanos rare earth magnets. i'm going to keep researching, again really hope you're right it's all saline or something harmless and everything is fake news on the vaxx deaths. we'll see what happens.