Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
29 April, 07:59
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
It is an interesting thought.. here's some awfully suspicious timing just from personal experience.. my coworker recently got the second round of vaccine and didn't want to tell me, but she had such severe symptoms at the office that she broke down complaining about it. A couple days later, a coworker she had been in contact with tested positive for covid. I never came in contact with this person, but was close to my vaccinated coworker and now, after a year of staying healthier than ever, I have covid too. Husband and daughter also have it, so its been a rough horrible mess of sickness. I couldn't help but think it had something to do with being close to this vaccinated coworker because we've had plenty of close contact with people who had covid and no problems before. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 April, 11:42
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
You know the PCR (cue tip) swabs are unreliable, right? I saw packages of these cue tips and on the outside of the package itself was written either "positive" or "negative" depending on who they decided should believe they have covid. If you go to another facility to check (I wouldn't myself) you'll probably get a negative

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Anon @freeamerican59
29 April, 03:29
so much for "we already won" "this is just wakeup" - we're all fooked, extinction time. we were played get right with God

29 April, 03:32
In response John Anon to his Publication
It's hard to imagine POTUS Trump would have allowed those vaccines when he would have had to have know whether or not they were deadly. It's my opinion this is part of the Plan to wake up the comatose. We know there is a SCARE event coming, perhaps this is it

I am What I am @OfLight
29 April, 03:28
scary thought

29 April, 03:30
In response I am What I am to her Publication
There is definitely something afoot - whitehat or blackhat unknown