Decide for yourself

https://rumble.com/vg9ekx-...
02:29 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
29 April, 04:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Not until I see her cold dead corpse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
29 April, 04:06
I believe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Pal @MikeinthePlaza
29 April, 03:10
I have a hard time believing anyone that offers information at a monetary gain... Join the club, and get the transcript..

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 April, 03:11
In response Mike Pal to his Publication
I do not believe anybody. I only believe what my discernment tells me. I trust my vibration and vision in meditation and inward thoughts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 April, 03:03
If someone were reporting the truth, they wouldn't need all of those images to do so, IMO. And any actions against HRC would probably be live. We need to see the trials.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 April, 03:10
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
My intuition says it is true. I do not agree on pictures. There is no legitimate media. Neither white nor black hats want the truth reported yet.

Why do you think either black or white hats care about public disclosure?