CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 05:27
GHOST PUT OUT A PRETTY GOOD RED PILL IN THIS POST !! ITS A PICK ME UP FOR PATRIOTS WHO ARE SICK OF THIS SHIT SHOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 01:19
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
SO I ASK YOU ONCE THEY GET THIS COUNTRY CLEANED UP ...... ARE YOU GOING TO FALL BACK ASLEEP & LET THE LIBTARD LEFT COME BACK IN & FUCK IT ALL UP AGAIN ????
THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT OF CORRECTING ALL THIS CRAP !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 01:27
OH BUT CSPOA ITS NOT ABOUT R vs. D WELL I BEG TO DIFFER NO TRUE CONSTITUTION PATRIOT WOULD ALLOW THIS COUNTRY OR THEMSELVES TO GET THIS CORRUPT !!
THE WEAK KNEED LEFT WOULD !!!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
Agreed, the left knows no party, just making mankind into slaves with their unwitting tools spread throught all forms of government, education, and media
01:32 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 01:38
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
DEMS WANT THIS COUNTRY TURNED INTO A 3rd WORLD SHIT HOLE !
THOSE ON THE RIGHT ARE CAUGH UP IN BLACKMAIL BY THE LEFT !!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 April, 01:42
A trafficked child,a gun, video evidence, and death threats