Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ 7 images
From Lin Wood - telegram
I did not find Joey β€œBribes” Bandito in this room. Where is Joey?
No Joey here either.
Nope. Joey is not here.
Got a bit lonely waiting in this room for Joey so my Executive Assistant stopped by to keep me company. Still no Joey in the house.
Not sure if I can find Joey in the house so I thought I would check outside.
No Joey in sight. One more room to check.
Could he be in THAT office??? I don’t think he can legally be there but I will check before I leave.
I was right. No Joey in the Oval Office. But I did run into our President of the United States. President Trump is hanging out and working in the office in which we re-elected him to serve in a historic landslide victory on November 3, 2020.
I was going to swing by Castle Rock Studio to search for Joey but GhostEzra suggested I head to this location. Is Ghost trying to tell me something???
Hey Lin, check over here..
01:04 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Kev Oooo @KevO
29 April, 01:28
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
When was this πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
29 April, 01:52
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Apr 28, 3:51 PM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
29 April, 01:10
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
He's in the graveyard along with many more.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
29 April, 01:13
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Just noticed Caitlyn Bruce Jenner...arrested-on house arrest & awaiting tribunal.
interesting since her/his "I'm in" statement...

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 April, 01:37
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
I dont believe these lists.