Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
28 June, 10:58
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
whole foods needs sued
and
target
and american eagle
what if they all are found to be owned by ccp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 June, 05:23
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Try this on them next time you shop..if they still refuse to allow you w/o a mask tell the manager really loud but nicly that "they don't need your money then"! Thats what I do..🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
debbie french @animalsgalore
24 June, 05:07
Facts don't matter to the lefty midget minds

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 June, 05:18
In response debbie french to her Publication
Then make them hear you! I won't shop at places that still require it. They don't need my money I guess..

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
06 May, 11:45
i wish her name was peggy hill

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 May, 01:13
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Inside Joke..??🤣

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 May, 02:58
do they have a right to refuse services to you? Then ask you to leave and call the cops if you dont and you get arrested....not for a mask but for trespassing?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 May, 04:07
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Yep and this person has forgotten that

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 May, 05:49
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Way to look at the positive part and NOT the point.... this is we the people standing up for our rights in this draconian BS and has nothing to do with an F'ing mask, it's about control over you and your rights. and you agree to be controlled @phantomVirus2020 ..??

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
29 April, 05:08
Exactly. No mandate or law supersedes Constitutional law which is the first law of the land. No store, school or any other establishment has he right to curb our Bill of Rights.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 05:37
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Amen🙏💪

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
29 April, 01:26
f****n garden store refused me entry if I do not put diaper on face, shield is not good for them . I am losing it

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 01:37
In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication
Gotta get yourself the pocket sized Constitution book, whip it out and say "Here's my mask"! Thats' what I do, and if they still act like idiots then I tell them they don't need my money! FIGHT BACK!

Bruce Lockhart @Breezy
29 April, 01:08
FACT!!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 01:08
In response Bruce Lockhart to his Publication
🙌