The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 April, 12:32
You go Girl! FACTS!👊🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
29 April, 01:26
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
f****n garden store refused me entry if I do not put diaper on face, shield is not good for them . I am losing it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Gotta get yourself the pocket sized Constitution book, whip it out and say "Here's my mask"! Thats' what I do, and if they still act like idiots then I tell them they don't need my money! FIGHT BACK!
01:37 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
30 April, 07:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I am in Canada, and they do not respect any exemption even we suppsote have a law about it

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 April, 08:08
In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication
We here in the US have been praying for our Canadian and world wide Brothers and Sisters... Keep the faith and know Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming for the world..🙏💗