THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
29 April, 12:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
Any American stores calling the cops if one goes unmasked and they tell you "No," like Trader Joe's, Menard's, Nordstrom Rack, Goodwill, Habitat, all of which force their employees become Customer Police and not Customer Service, hah, "Associates?" I push it in every single store, knowing a Karen has noted me, contacted management, then a male employee comes to tell me to put on a mask or leave, never a female. They know they are toothless. Our memories are long.

I also see more people pushing that envelope. One unmasked person encourages others to do the same. To explain nanobots, hoax or unconstitutional is a waste of breath. Doctors are lying. The medical care industry KNOWS how fake this is and puts itself first, patients last.
12:06 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry Carlson, click on at the bottom under it