Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
29 April, 08:35
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Yep government employees can only order government employees. And that goes for the President all the way to the least. They have to follow orders we do not.
The only one who can order us at all is the governor and for only one thing. one. Form a militia That is it! That is why the constitution is not taught. The only limitations of the constitution is for the government.
Never for us. We have been had! I've known this since I was a kid.
It is a very severe crime for those who try. Punishable by fines imprisonment or death. Trumps executive orders followed those rules.
None of the others have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 April, 08:15
I am sovereign. Nobody has authority to make me do anything. NOBODY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 April, 12:26
Center for
Depopulation
Control

luciferian eugenicists...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 April, 12:06
Any American stores calling the cops if one goes unmasked and they tell you "No," like Trader Joe's, Menard's, Nordstrom Rack, Goodwill, Habitat, all of which force their employees become Customer Police and not Customer Service, hah, "Associates?" I push it in every single store, knowing a Karen has noted me, contacted management, then a male employee comes to tell me to put on a mask or leave, never a female. They know they are toothless. Our memories are long.

I also see more people pushing that envelope. One unmasked person encourages others to do the same. To explain nanobots, hoax or unconstitutional is a waste of breath. Doctors are lying. The medical care industry KNOWS how fake this is and puts itself first, patients last.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 April, 12:05
Bathroom wall graffiti is a whole lot more informative & interesting sometimes 😛

Yep, the CDC is a *private* company that has patents on - vaccines!
Tell them to go & blow