Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
Mike Lindell is a Patriot, a HERO.
We love you, Mike!!! Thank you for what you have done for our Country. WE THE PEOPLE

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)
Read the comments and see the impression Mike Lindell made on liberals.

Sometimes you have to walk through the fire.

Mike Lindell is a Patriot.

Everyone should buy something from MyPillow.com

Jimmy Kimmel’s Interview with Mike Lindell
Mike talks about recovering from his addiction to crack and gambling, not getting vaccinated, going into hiding after getting many threats, coming to our sho...
Jimmy Kimmel’s Interview with Mike Lindell - YouTube

Mike talks about recovering from his addiction to crack and gambling, not getting vaccinated, going into hiding after getting many threats, coming to our sho...

11:08 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 May, 09:00
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Mike really puts himself out there, God Bless him and all he does! I Hope most people have supported his new site,
https://www.frankspeech.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Vee @MrsVee
30 April, 12:31
The left is portraying it as Jimmy 'owned' Mike. They're dumb AND smug about everything. I turned it off as soon as Mike was done.

President Trump knows a good guy when he meets him. We're getting better at it, too. 😉 Mike's sheets are wonderful!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 April, 03:22
did you see the part where the look-alike comes out and he talks about "clones"?? total movie drop! weird but funny at the same time....

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
29 April, 01:33
Mike will be the last one laughing.

Debbie Cassano @DebbieCassano
29 April, 11:50
I cant even watch all of this. Jimmy Kimmel is so insulting to Mike Lindell. Doesn’t even let him finish a comment.

sports dar @sportsd21
29 April, 11:38
Thanks, Mike. In the end you will be the one laughing last. Thanks for all your hard work for this Country.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 April, 11:30
HELL OF A CGI ALICE IN WONDERLAND SHOW...LOVE MIKE...HE KNOWS....THIS IS FUN !!!!

Kev Oooo @KevO
29 April, 11:51
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Did you catch the "boot" the double had on 🧐

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
29 April, 11:28
I Love Mike too, and can't stand Jimmy, he is such an ass, I had to stop watching.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 April, 11:10
love Mike Lindell 🙏❤️🇺🇸