Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
29 April, 12:41
Oh, I am having fun on FB tonight. Serving up some roasted liberals 😋

Hope all you anons are out there kicking ass and taking names too!

#QFamily #HoldTheLine #letmeknowifyouneedbackup 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
29 April, 12:59
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I think @administrator should check you out or some fro**/s cuz you sound like a cannibal. Anons don't appreciate anything to do with the ways of any language pertaining to EATING PEOPLE! It is unethical, immoral and SATANIC! We see you and the almighty creator sees you. "These people are sick"! Language is your downfall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
29 April, 01:06
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
what the FUCK are you talking about?!?😂😂😂😂😂 serving as in “you got served” and she said ‘ass’?!!! you are cray cray lady and its ones like u who make us look the same. holy fuckin shit, ya nutball.

29 April, 01:28
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
Absolutely NOT, READ IT! "Serving up roasted..." this is what I call indoctrinated. I'm much older than you, I can tell your age by how you write and talk! All anons know about the children and no one would insinuate any talk near like a satanic Hollywood fan!
Taking names for what? We don't waste time with that, alright. Swearing either like a trash can DOES NOT make you a true and honorable patriot! Much learning to do here.

29 April, 01:48
Stop saying “we” like anyone has even attempted to agree with you. We are all on this platform because we know of the horrific things that has happened to these poor children. You are making yourself look like a total twat attacking an anon who fully supports this movement. Maybe you don’t understand the term “served” or “roasted” because you are “much older.” If you spent half the time attacking dumbass liberals on other platforms as you did me then you could call yourself a true anon.

29 April, 01:59
And what makes you think I have not been in the battle and spent thousand of hours on several platforms. Who are you? You know nothing about me but I sure struck a nerve. If you were really concerned about the children you would NEVER use this kind of talk, "serving and roasting" THAT IS HORRIBLE!

29 April, 02:02
Oh, some nerves have definitely been struck tonight 😂 Mine are all in tact though. I’ll allow you a moment to read through these comments and reflect #Qarmy

29 April, 02:13
Like I said, "arrogant" and YOU are the bully. You have much to learn.

29 April, 02:18
I only bully liberals, so if the shoe fits 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
29 April, 02:22
Why bully. Just educate and defend the Constitution!

29 April, 02:26
In response Lawrence D... to his Publication
If I’m attacked on my own post, I go onto the defense. It’s just the American in me, I guess. Plus, if you’re on this platform I expect you to already understand any information I can give. Especially the 1st amendment.

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
29 April, 03:37
Patriot or :
"bully"
" [ˈbo͝olē]
NOUN
a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.
synonyms:
persecutor · oppressor · tyrant · tormentor · browbeater · intimidator · coercer · subjugator · scourge · tough · heavy · bully boy · ruffian · thug · attack dog · badass"
You have the choice on how you term that you use to describe yourself! I am a PATRIOT! Never a bully. I am a warrior I DEFEND (defense can include offensive operations)! I will leave you to your own graces.

29 April, 03:42
Also, if you read through these comments you will see who the true “bully” is. I fall on the side of “smartass” more than anything. Feel free to send me the dictionary term for that as well. Being passive aggressive is no better than being a bully ✌️

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
29 April, 04:01
Not Passive aggressive just a mirror. There is a whole lot of infiltration here and more to come. Chose your words so they reflect your meaning not the narrative of a troll. To attack an ally is to lose the war. We are in this together. #wwg1wga ! is an attitude not a corny saying.

I appreciate it. We are definitely on the same team. I was attacked pretty hard here. I was called satanic, and reported to admin. I don’t take that lightly. I shouldn’t stoop to the same level though, you are right about that. I just felt like you misunderstood the context of my smart allic comment because you had not seen the full battle I has been fighting with this nut case. WWG1WGA is definitely my attitude. I would stand up for you just as I did myself ❤️
04:11 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
29 April, 04:27
It is all good! We all learn. I know I have had plenty of foot-in-mouthitis many times. A friend taught me to watch myself as if I were the audience. I try to always check my own performance. It works for me most of the time but, I still have cringe worthy moments. All the best.