Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
Well said, but it’s worth asking why Kimmel and his producers would have Lindell on the show redpilling their audience in the first place?
04:09 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 May, 04:47
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Mám spoustu kámošů mezi Gayi, ale jestli něco doopravdy nemusím, tak to jsou buzeranti :)

https://youtu.be/yYTOhFpiB...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
02 May, 03:40
The white hats are in control of all media.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
01 May, 04:53
🤔The Liberals/Cabal may be laughing now, but when the truth comes out they won't be laughing!

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
01 May, 04:51
I never watch lamestream so of course missed it. I can't believe I am asking this..but is there a link to watch this online? I LOATHE Kimmel but love Mike!

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
01 May, 04:56
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
oops disregard! Found it on another app I avoid lolz.. YT Yuck..for anyone else who missed it, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
01 May, 04:35
God bless Mike Lindell. He took Kimmels berating like a champ. Kimmel was a total AH! hoping enough people needing to wake up see through that and recognize how awful Kimmel was. Glad I never watched Kimmel before, know I never will again!

Emma ElT @auntieeme
01 May, 04:16
From what I saw, JK was off his game. He seemed to be trying really really hard to make sure the audience knew ML was a recovered addict. He made fun of everything Mike had to say and looked like an even bigger schmuck for doing it. I don' know if white hats were running that show but if there were any moderates watching, they should have come away from that episode thinking they should do some research. They've tried to ruin this man for talking out loud about the election we all know was stolen. How much more democrat voters need to see is beyond me. I think I'll go order some more my pillow products. God bless 45 and God bless ML for what he took on.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 May, 04:04
Don't forget - Kimmel looked like a petty imbecile

01 May, 04:06
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Yup. Cringeworthy. It’s getting hard for his demographic to keep up the intellectually superior facade.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 04:04
Nana thinks Mike is a Rainman of sorts, he handles himself well against them.
We need to help him back by supporting his company and buying his products.
He has risked everything

01 May, 04:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All true nana.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
29 April, 01:11

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
29 April, 01:02
likely some deal they had to make to help the people that they led astray...mitigation

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
29 April, 12:37
i wish it was easier to reply, respond to posts on this platform. i think a lot of conversation is avoided because people don't want to go thru the clicks and then get sent back to the start. Even just reading threads is a bit of a pain. Can this not be improved upon? It seems worth to effort to fix. Nobody really talks on here. It gets boring fast.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
29 April, 02:27
In response Never Ever Give Up to her Publication
I would be nice to click and then go back to your place in the scroll otherwise you have to start over. I also wish there was a feed for new posts only and not reposts.

29 April, 12:17

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 April, 11:55
I don't understand how anyone thinks this is a redpill? Same MSM or actors with their narrative infused in those watchings minds! Mike is a patriot for sure that I don't deny. This was the same with South Park and SNL making fun of anyone going against the narrative. The people that still listen to the MSM or actors believe the narratives they are being fed period! They will need to be shown evidence to wake up. Clearly Mike Lindells evidence is being laughed at. I am talking hard core evidence nothing to do with voting fraud to expose the evil

29 April, 12:04
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Redpill:

Being exposed to information that you may not have heard before, that offers an alternative point of view that you may not have seen before, that may or may not cause you to rethink your beliefs.

I'd say people were redpilled on that show.

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
29 April, 11:52
Ordering pillows!! And sheets! and whatever else he has. Thank you Sir!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 April, 11:38
Mike Is A Class Act! Wow, For What He Did, And Continues To Do For All If Us! Many Prayers For Mike Lindell!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
29 April, 11:36
Mike is a patriot. I trust Mike too. I have 5 my pillows. They are the best. I had 3 before he ever stepped on to the stage.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 April, 11:29
Not to mention look alikes/doubles/cloning. That was my favorite part of the show!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 April, 11:26

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 April, 07:32
Patriots in charge. Kimmel is a puppet, with a new hand up his ass

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 April, 07:31
hubby is getting a new pillow

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 April, 06:43
Fooking Patriot Mike is!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
29 April, 04:32
Yes, God Bless Mike Lindell. A Warrior.